WHO DOES THIS APPLY TO?
This article is only relevant for Web Ninja customers using the 2nd generation Sync Software. For more information - please see KB article: 220032127
You can change category text on the product listing page to give your customers an idea of what this category of product provides.
To add or edit this text, you must utilise the software.
1. Select Categories
2. In the Category Listing select the category to edit by double clicking or highlighting the category and selecting Edit.
3. On the Edit Category screen. Edit the Notes section and click OK when you are completed your edits. Note: Your Note field may be different.
4. Click EXIT to be taken back to the main screen.
5. Click the Sync Data button
6. Click Synchronize and once sync has finished the updates will be on your site.