The Web Ninja integration with Attache allows you to adjust your category setup when required. Let's take a look at the store setup and then what we need to do in Attache.
Configuring your categories
1. Login to the admin area
2. Select Configuration > Attache
3. Select the categories tab
4. You can have up to three levels of category on your website. All products will need at least one category.
5. Through the drop downs you can select what Attache extra field will be used for each category level.
6. Once you've saved your categories, click Save
How do I enter category information in Attache?
1. Login to Attache and go to the product you'd like to add category data for in Masterfiles > Products > Mainten.
2. Select the product you'd like to add or edit categories for and page down to the final screen, which should appear like this:
3. Once you've entered the category names, save the changes.
4. During the next sync of the software, the categories will update on the site for the products you've changed.