The Web Ninja software runs as a Microsoft Service, which means there is no interface to the screen.
If you are finding this conflicts with your month end or rollover you have the ability to stop the software and restart at a later point.
Stop the Web Ninja Service
1. Select Start and type in Services into the Windows search box
2. When Services appears under programs, click the link to load it
3. When the Services box loads you are shown a list of current Windows services
4. Scroll down till you find the Web Ninja service
5. Use the buttons across the top to stop, start or restart the service as required
6. You will see the Status in the Status Column.