The Web Ninja software runs as a Microsoft Service. If you are getting this or a similar message on the sync status page, follow these steps.
Your software does not appear to be running, please start the software
Last request: 29th June 2017 17:05:54 AET
Restarting the Web Ninja Service
1. On the server where our software is installed, select Start and type in Services into the Windows search box
2. When Services appears under programs, click the link to load it
3. When the Services box loads you are shown a list of current Windows services
4. Scroll down till you find the Web Ninja service
5. Use the buttons across the top to stop, start or restart the service as required. You can also right click on the service and choose the option to Start, Stop and Restart. You need to choose the option of Starting the service.
6. You will see the Status in the Status Column.
7. The status will change to Started.
8. Give it at least 1-2 minutes and the sync status page will update. The error message should disappear and the site will start to sync.
If the error message is still showing then you can have Support investigate. Create and ticket and they can look into it.